
Lucas is almost eight months old! He is growing up so fast. It sure has been fun watching him pass milestones and develop his quirky little personality.I have started giving Lucas more solids and he really like bannana's, green beans and peas. I will give him a biter (not bitter Staci:) bisquit every once in a while and he has a hay day with those:) He (already) likes the feed himself. This past week I have been giving him Cheerios on his tray and he will go to grab it but can't quite grasp it so he gets a little frustrated but he will eventually get it:) In this picture above, I gave him a bisquit and I was doing the dishes or something while he was chomping away and after a while I looked back and noticed his bisquit was gone. Lucas was also looking for it as well. As you can see it was hiding on his own little shoulder:)


Lucas loves to be outside and eat the newly fallen leaves. When he gets into a new environment it is pretty neat to watch him study everything out. I think he is a lot like Stephen that way. He also gets a kick out of our dog Boomer and for some reason thinks he is pretty funny.

For Halloween Lucas is going to be a Lion. I love his smiles!
Steve and I have a bet going on about when Lucas will start crawling. He thinks it wont be until after Halloween (his first reply was Thanksgiving) but I think he will be crawling my Halloween. He is so close. He will get up on his hands and knees by himself and rock back at forth. He is really good about moving his legs but his hands are not cooperating:) His newest stunt and getting up on his hands and kness and then walking his feet up:) FuN fUn!

3 comments:
Aww how cute Jaime! I love your page! :) you NEED to come over sometime soon! We miss Lukey...AND you!
We also need to set up or scrapbooking fiesta, ole! ha ha just kidding, but i really would love to spend more time with you!
Tell Steve and Lucas hi for me!
Luv you!
Melissa <3
i am so glad you created a blog it makes it easy to keep up on whats going on in everyones lives
Jaime! Lucas is so cute!! Keep posting pictures!
Post a Comment