
Well Lucas just had his first Halloween and I have to say that we probably had more fun at the party then he did:) It sure was fun dressing him up in his little Lion costume and taking him around.

Later that night we had a Halloween party at our house. Steve was a mad doctor and I was Minnie Mouse. It was fun becasue everyone dressed up and we had some good food. All of our friends who came have had a baby within the past year. If we do end up staying here for a while, at least I know that Lucas will have a lot of good friends to grow up with.

So Lucas was awake for about 30 minutes of the party and then decided it was time to go to bed. I know that next year will probably be totally different and he will be running around everywhere on a sugar high:)
1 comment:
hey jame lucas is so cute keep posting pictures!
Post a Comment