Monday, March 31, 2008

A little help please..

So I' am trying to find a new swimsuit for this summer and I was wondering if any of you had any good sites or have seen any cute ones. I have been eyeing this one for a while.. what do you think? This swimsuit comes with straps that I would keep attached:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

its cute, but I wouldn't wear it, I have to have more support on the top and I like the short bottoms, but its cute and if you feel comfortable in it thats all that matters.

Christina said...

It's really cute- go for it. Does it come with the short bottoms? Either way, it's a cute suit. I love bold, brighter colors (like that blue) on swimsuites.

Unknown said...

I love the colors! I have always had luck with JCPenny and their catalog. Just a thought....good luck!

Becky said...

I like it a lot! If you like it go for it! Here is a site Jaimee passed on to me last year...maybe you'll find something amazing here :)
http://www.modest-swimwear.net/
You'll have to let me know what you think!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like it. Summer here we come!
Oh crap, you saw the post I made on the recipe blog?! I know, I messed up! What can I say, my brother is a big piece of meat. :)

Becky said...

Hahahah! I see you were as bewildered as I was by this site...I really truly thought it was a joke someone was doing, but it most certainly is not! Some real sites I've had luck with in the past have been Victoria's Secret and Spiegel.com, but they can be kinda spendy. I haven't looked at any places yet this year...oh and Lands End sometimes has cute things too! Hope you find one somewhere!

marathon runner said...

CUTE!!! I hate buying swimsuits! I sometimes think of them like runing shoes once you find the one that fits buy 3 so you always have one that works!

Leavitt Family said...

Cute suit to wear by the pool but I am not sure how it will hold up water skiing this summer! Check out Land's End. They have a bunch of options along with Modbee. Good Luck!

Natalie♥ said...

I think it is very cute. I like layersclothing.com they have cute ones also. Good luck finding one, I need a new one this year too and I am dreading trying to find one.