1.Lucas is a fighter: I think all of you know but, Lucas was born seven weeks early. He had a really rough start and he ended up staying in the Boise NICU for about a month. He showed us how much he really wanted to be here by fighting his prematurity and his underdeveloped lungs. Through this all Steve and I really relied upon each other and we are both so grateful for modern medicine.
2. Lucas is a momma's boy: Lucas is my little buddy and follows me everywhere I go. If I' am in the kitchen, Lucas is in the Kitchen, If I' am in the bathroom fixing my hair, Lucas is right there along with me. I really cherish this time because I know before long it might change.

3. Lucas is a riot!: I never knew someone could make you laugh so much! When he was first born he was really serious and would study things with a furrowed brow. My brother would call him "Serious George." Now he still is a studier like his daddy but he smiles and laughs so much.

4. Lucas is a cuddle bug: I' am so glad that Lucas loves to cuddle! He really likes to rock and to be held. He will give you hugs and pat you on the back. He likes to give kisses on the lips. He especially needs his cuddle time right after he wakes up, usually he is not so happy to wake up:)
5. Lucas loves kids: Lucas loves to have kids over to play with and to watch. He also likes to be with his nieces and nephews. There is just something appealing about a person that is close to the same size as you!

6. Lucas is a eater: Some of his favorite foods are; chicken, spaghetti, hamburger, corn, and mashed potatoes. Usually he eats whatever we are eating. Oh and he loves chocolate chips! He knows where I keep them and he will knock the jar over and try to get the lid off before I catch him!
7. Lucas is an explorer: Lucas likes to go under things such as tables, desks and pretty much anywhere he can squeeze into. There will be times that he will wander off and check things out. He loves to pull out all my neatly folded towels in the kitchen and see what is under them. He is also curious about cause and effect, especially my responses to them. A good example is when he goes under our computer desk and tries to unplug the computer. He knows he is not supposed to be under there so when he does go under there he looks at me and shakes his head no, it is pretty funny to watch and so hard to keep a straight face when I try to reinforce the no:)

8. Lucas is a little piece of heaven: I' am so thankful that Heavenly Father sent us such a cute and lovable baby. Lucas helps to remind me of my purpose here on life and shows me how beautiful life can be.
I tag Kelsey and Brynlee Hudman, Riley Smith, and Mason Broadhead
3 comments:
What a sweet post. I agree with you, children are a little piece of heaven, it's something you cannot even describe. I love them. You little Lucas is such a cutie. Fun Fun.
That would be great if you could tell me what kind of digital scrapbooking your sister does. I still am pretty sure I won't ever go totaly digital, I am too stuck in my old ways. We'll see. Thanks for commenting on my blog also, I feel the same way, it's nice to know someone actually looks at it. I guess o well if they don't I do it kinda for like a journal. I love blogging.
What a precious little guy!! I'm so happy that he's healthy and well after a rough start. What a trooper. (I'm glad YOU are healthy and well now, too).
Post a Comment