That's awesome! Riley is just taking his first steps, they grow up so fast! In answer to your questions, I think the best photo program for you to start with is Photoshop Elements 6.0 Elements is Photoshop's more basic program but still really powerful. Its usually about $90 but I have a copy I can give you if you come to IF sometime, just give me a call.
8 comments:
They grow up so fast! I don't think I've ever even seen Lucas in person, has it really been that long since I've see you guys? Man time goes by fast!
HEY! Thanks for blogging that! Once you told me I couldn't wait to see
How cute I can't help but smile! It is so fun to watch little ones learn how to walk. Thanks for sharing :)
Hey, thanks for the website! It helped alot! Can't wait to see u this weekend!
That's awesome! Riley is just taking his first steps, they grow up so fast! In answer to your questions, I think the best photo program for you to start with is Photoshop Elements 6.0 Elements is Photoshop's more basic program but still really powerful. Its usually about $90 but I have a copy I can give you if you come to IF sometime, just give me a call.
He just looks too little to be walking around. What a darling little boy! It was fun seeing you this weekend. I love the changes on your blog too.
Jaime you are so behind your bloggin' days. Quit watching "Lost" and get with the program girl!!!!!
Post a Comment