Thursday, July 24, 2008

Click to play Washington Day 2
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Day 2 was a fun adventure. We all went to some city ,that I can't remember right now, to check out some tide pools. It was pretty neat except Lucas was grumpy from a nap and there was a guide that made us go on a specific trail in the tide pools. Later on Kelly and Jen went shopping with Matt and Andrea while Steve and I went crabbing with Alan and his cousin Stephen and his kids. It was so fun hanging out on the boat, I was a little nervous taking Lucas with us but he did great the whole three hours and even slept in the cabin. Later on we met with all the family at Alans. Check out the scrapbook for pictures, trust me some of them are really funny!

7 comments:

marathon runner said...

We had such a good time! I am so glad you guys decided to hand with us! And the hotel thing kinda made the trip! Right?

Leavitt Family said...

Very cute. Glad you had fun!

Evynn said...

Your slid snow of washtinton is way cute. It looks like you guys had a blast but i'm glad your home now. I hope steve didn't eat that shrimp up his nose...or did you:)

Anonymous said...

yES :) We'll see you thursday, I"ll call you when we leave Meridian Thursday morning:)

Anonymous said...

yES :) We'll see you thursday, I"ll call you when we leave Meridian Thursday morning:)

Anonymous said...

Hey How Are you you should Add me as your friend Mine is aaronandaftonleonhardt.blogspot.com..

Anonymous said...

Also Give me a call we will go do something i need to start getting some friends it is so lonely. call me we can go walking or something 1-208-539-6257