Wow it sure has been crazy this past couple of weeks. Last Tuesday I had a Dr.s appointment. Everything is going good. The top number on my blood pressure has been a little high but they don't seem too worried about it so I guess I shouldn't be:) I need to have enough faith and trust that everything will turn out they way it is supposed to. Next month I go in for my ultrasound. We are NOT going to find out again but it will be fun to see our little baby.
This Wednesday is our third anniversary. Since Steve is on call this weekend we were able to sneak away last Friday and go up to Boise. It was our first time leaving Lucas overnight and we were really excited to get some alone time and for both of us to sleep in! We stayed at the Hyatt Place and was really pleased with the quality. I think Steve's favorite part of the room was the big screen:) The next morning we did a little shopping and went to a movie. It was a short little escape but we had a great time and need to do it more often:)
I just want to thank my sister and her girls for watching him and for getting up with him at 5:00 in the morning! I know he had a ton of fun there and was well taken care of:)
We have finally got some snow here and it is definitley "beginning to feel a lot like Christmas." Speaking of Christmas I need everyone's addresses. If you could e-mail them to me at willjaim@yahoo.com by this Thursday I would really appreciate it! I will post some pictures in a little bit, my camera is at my friends house.
1 comment:
We had a great time with us. He fit right in! Not too sure about his wake-up time though!
Post a Comment