Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Taylor's Tuesdays





My baby is one month old today! I think that your second child seems to grow so much faster than the first one and you can't believe how fast time seems to go by. Taylor is doing well. Last week she caught a head cold and I was pretty nervous since she was only three weeks old. She has been sleeping for six hours at night so when she was waking up every couple of hours squirming and acting uncomfortable, I knew she wasn't acting her normal self. I took her to the Doc and he said she probably caught a virus but just to make sure he prescribed her some ammoxicillian. That day she seemed to be a bit better and it helped when I used nasal saline about every three hours. The next day she seemed so much better and slept great again so I decided not to start the antibiotic and she got over it on her own thankfully.
She is growing like crazy and is such a great baby. She likes to sleep on her stomach and loves to cuddle.



Lucas helping daddy make some hash browns, what a good little helper:)

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

A month already!!!! I can't believe how time flies by! She's absolutely adorable. It's good to hear she was able to get over her cold without much complication. It really is scary to have them so little and so sick:(. I forget to check the blogs that have gone private, so I really like that you mention it on facebook! Have a great day.

Becky said...

Time really does fly by for the second child! I can't believe she is a month old already! I love the bow!!!

Evynn said...

holy crap woman, are ya planning on updating sometime soon?

Me and My Gang said...

Thankyou for inviting me to see your blog again! I love it! I would be SO happy to add you to my blog, so I will make sure I do that when I go private!:) OH by the way Taylor is just beautiful and I love her outfit and bow :) Thanks for posting a picture of her in it! Hope I can come and see her sometime and hold her for a minute! If you need a bike riding buddie I love to do that too! Have a great day and I look forward to your next post!

Perry Bunch said...

Taylor is getting big. They sure don't stay little for long. Hey my blog is private. I need your e-mail so I can send you and invite. My e-mail is schoochibutt@aol.com