There was a ton of deer. Every morning they would always be in the pasture right outside the cabin. Lucas had fun watching them, especially so close!

Later that night we did our own fireworks display and waited until 10:30 for the city's to start. Lucas was so worn out from the day but stayed up long enough to try out some sparklers:)
3 comments:
Man it sounds like you guys had such a blast. I am glad you made it back safe. Love ya tons kat
Sounds like fun! It sure looks beautiful up there, we never go that way I guess maybe we should. Taylor is sure getting big fast and just as cute as ever. Have a great summer!
Wow it looks like you had a lot of fun!! Your pictures are so cute and your little boy is growing up way too fast. I love all your cute pictures of Taylor's blessing, looks like it was a wonderful day.
Post a Comment