Monday, May 5, 2008
Fun weekend
We had a great weekend and got a ton of yard work done! I' am going to get the grass planted this week so I' am crossing my fingers and hoping it works:) I just want to thank Steve for helping me even though I know he would rather do other things, especially when he works all day. It sure goes by faster when you have two people working on a project. We also went out on Saturday night and played paint ball. Steve wrote more about it in his blog. It was a ton of fun. I was kinda nervous at the beginning but after the first time I got hit, I was like oh that isn't too bad:) The last time I went paint balling was with my brother Ryan when I was 12 so it had been a while. I knew Steve would love it if we went so I went primarily for him but ended up having a great time. I' am already looking forward to the next time we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha, ha...paintballing can be quite fun! I wish we would have gotten yardwork done, but we had a great time in Salt Lake. There are more Saturday's in the summer/spring to do yard work :).
Jaime we are going to use the recipes off of the rad recipe site in our YW cookbook. Would you please send me names of the people so we can be sure to give them credit? Thanks Sista!
Post a Comment