Last Thursday we had an ultrasound done. As this pregnancy has progressed I also seem to progress in my nervousness. I was particularly nervous this morning and had Steve give me a blessing. I felt much better after wards and was reminded once again I need to have a little faith and trust in my Heavenly Father.
Everything went well, I' am measuring right on my due date and the baby is measuring in the 47th percentile range. The baby kicked and squirmed the whole time and did not like being pushed around:) He (we will just say he) has his head down by my bladder. I knew some part was down there putting all that pressure on it! It was fun to see the baby and know that everything is going good. When the nurse was taking 4D ultrasound pics of the face it looked like the baby had chubby cheeks:) Also, right when the nurse walked in we told her that we didn't want to find out what we were having so she made sure to steer clear of that area:)

The next day,Friday, was My niece Allison's 4th birthday. We went over to this new place called "Hop It." This place has a lot of blow up toys and is a fun place for kids. Lucas had a ball and loved running around with all the kids, although I had to run around everywhere with him because some schools were let out early and there was a lot of older kids there who had a hard time waiting on a little two year old. Lucas is such a daredevil and a climber, I' am nervous to see how he is as he gets older, I know he will be very active:) By the end of the two hours I was tired but we sure had a fun day!




Love this picture of my sister going down the slide:)
7 comments:
O.k. it really wasn't that scary, it is just the landing that is a little hard to navigate.
Man I can't believe how big he's getting. I look at pictures of Lucas a lot more different now that we have a little growing boy.
That's exciting about the ultrasound. Good luck, hope you're doing ok. I know the last few months were the hardest for Clair.
love, love, love, the screaming face...you're hilarious. The ultrasound pictures turned out awesome. Sport looks cute, can't wait to meet em'.
Cute pictures of Lucas and the baby! We refer to our babies as 'he' too. Especially after having a he first. I love the ultrasound day! It is great to see the little movements!
Okay that is the cutest ultrasound ever, it looks like your baby is smiling I swear!! I think it's a girl now, I used to think boy but look at that cute little face. OH So exciting, sorry I still haven't called I am lame and we are STILL SICK YUCK
How fun! And I love ultrasound pics. Before I started reading I clicked on the first pic & start examining it for 'signs'. Then I remembered you weren't going to find out what you were having. That second one of the face is so cute! We saw Kelsey's chubby cheeks on ultrasound and boy were they chubby!!! I'm so glad everything is going well. I bet you can't help but be a little nervous. Hang in there.
How exciting! It is so fun to see that a baby is growing inside, and really nerveracking. Hope alll goes well.
Post a Comment