On day numero two of our vacay my mom, Taylor, Steve and I went sssshhhoping! They have huge outlet mall there so how could we not go? My dad, being the brave soul he is, offered to hang out with Lucas at the condo while we went. Giddy up kik ko my my....sorry I was just a little excited to not go shopping with my two year old. I love that kid to pieces but I knew we would be there for a while and he would not love it. While we were there my dad calls my mom and says " Lucas is telling me he is poopy, what do I do??!!?!?" My mom laughed and told him to change him! Now if any of you know my dad you just gasped and have your hand over your mouth b/c seriously, my dad change a diaper,a poopy one at that, not gonna happen! Needless to say he bucked up and did it! I' am going to write that one down in Lucas's journal b/c there are very few grandkids that can prouldy say, " My grandpa changed my diaper."
Later on we hung out on the beach and went out to eat at Mo's, which was only a couple blocks away. Good day, good day.:)
1 comment:
I loooove the Oregon Coast. Totally jealous!
Post a Comment