
My dad and Steve went crabbing together on day three of our trip while my mom and I hung out at the condo with the kids and played on the beach. I have to say this was one of my favorite days. Being on the beach is what I came to Oregon for. We went and bought some sand toys and a kite for our beach day. I learned that a two year old will only hold onto a kite for about two seconds and then quickly get bored.:) Lucas was pretty funny with the ocean water. It took him a while to warm up to it. He wasn't too sure about how it would go out and then sneak up on him. He loved playing in the sand though:)
Later on that day we went to Newport and trip crabbing off the pier. It was really windy and I quickly realized that crabbing, as fun as it is, is not the best activity to do with young children. Later on we went back and cooked up some crab and ribs and had a feast!
I also forgot to mention that we went to Newport after shopping and walked around their little shops and saw the sea lions. Lucas thought the sea lions were pretty neat and liked when they made their barking noises.
No comments:
Post a Comment